- Begin with feet together, hands at your sides. Step forward on left foot.
- Lift arms to sides; bend elbows at right angles, palms forward.
- Inhale, then exhale while turning toward left. Keep feet in place, the head centered between your arms. Release in the left hip.
- Inhale, then exhale while turning head to the right. Inhale head back to center, exhale to the left, inhale to center.
- Lower arms. Bring feet back together.
- Step forward with right foot and repeat on the other side.
Friday, February 1, 2013
February Yoga Pose of the Month: Ka
To learn more about Kemetic yoga visit http://www.yogaskills.com/